lunes, 3 de junio de 2024

Canciones para una vida - Crystal Viper - The Silver Key



THE  SILVER  KEY

Otra banda que va desvelando sus cartas en lo que se refiere a lo que será su nueva obra de estudio "The Silver key", la que será la novena de su discografía para el 28 de junio. Nos referimos por supuesto a los polacos Crystal Viper que poco a poco se van haciendo un nombre a medida que avanza su carrera y se afianza su sonido ya muy característico. El nuevo adelanto lleva por título "The silver Key" dando nombre a la obra y del que dejo un enlace a youtube de su clip oficial.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MPiTXZHgs 

 

Walking through the lane of dreamsI can not feel anythingCeiling turned into space full of starsIs it real, it shines so brightSo vivid, it hurt my eyesA cosmic dance in the eldritch nightI hear voices, they want me to follow hidden path
Sanity rendsBeneath the moon’s cold eyesCalling me, and shines...I reach out...The universe align.Where known times endBegins a cosmic tideGates are open wideI reach out...The universe align.
Phantoms bring me calm and easeReality disappearsSpace unfolds, colors seep withinI can hear the pulsar’s moanI stay here, cause I need moreGates of chaos are closing inI hear voices, they want me to follow hidden path
Enchanted hourFlames consuming timeOh, The Silver Key, finally mineWhispering in my mind
 
By Nash

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario