ARCH OF THE SKY
Que placer es siempre acercarse al sonido de bandas de tanta calidad como Insominum, los finlandeses que han alcanzado un nivel en su carrera ya desde hace mucho que mantienen obra tras obra, agrandando su propio nombre ampliamente reconocible y reconocido. "Netherworlds" será ya su décimo album de estudio, que será publicado de manera oficial el 16 de octubre, y del que hoy quiero dejar en el blog otro de sus adelantos, "Arch of the sky" del que dejo un enlace a youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUEeoEniJLg
The burning stars
Light up the sky
As chariot rides
Across the heaven’s vault
The hunt is on
The chase to end it all
Celestial ruin
Of formless and divine
Sing with the wind
Speak to the stones
Appease the spirits
Soothe the weary souls
Prepare the offering
Rebuild the faith
Conjure of sacrifice
Veneration of the dead
I bow to unseen
I hear the spirits of the night
I will never walk alone
I dream with unseen
I speak in tongues of twilight
I will never die alone
In liminal spaces
In a speck of dust
In fleeting moments
In settling of the dusk
We blaze our trails
We forge our paths
Prepare for the future
And reconcile with the past
And every day
And every night
We pray to fates
We fear the call
And every day
And every night
Fear and revere
The Arch of the sky
By Nash

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario