jueves, 23 de julio de 2026

Evermore - Nightstar Odyssey



NIGHTSTAR  ODYSSEY 

Otra buena banda, de las que se han quedado un poco en un segundo plano pero que llevan una ascendente trayectoria siempre, desde el inicio basada en la calidad, pero sin duda, su carrera aún joven (formados en 2016), de seguir en esta línea debería dar al grupo todas las merecidas oportunidades y el reconocimiento que merecen. "Mournbraid" es el tercer capitulo del grupo, publicado hace unos meses (marzo), y demuestra esa línea ascendente, con cada vez una mejor producción y una excelente capacidad compositiva. Otra demostración por ejemplo es la canción "Nightstar Odyssey" un tema muy en la onda de Edguy, y de la que dejo hoy un enlace a youtube.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtbaQQ601tU 

 

We set our sails towards the raging seas
To brave the waves against the storm
They say that chasing dreams will be my downfall
But they can't hear the sirens call
“- This search will cost your life; when will you find the peace of mind to
leave this behind?”
They speak from love I'm sure but they can't feel this endless hole; this
longing for more
[pre chorus]
Somewhere beneath the waves, the ancient ruins lies in wait
Atlantis rise, come make me whole
[chorus]
Chasing the stories I've been told, into the realm of the unknown
Tell me the secrets of your wonders
Under the stars is where I roam, why won't they carry me home?
When all I feel is lost
Lost in a dream with no cause
[verse]
The journey back was drowned in tears and pain
Only a few of us remained
The place we sought was merely sea and skies
Where only seagulls heard our cries
I have it figured out; I know the place this time for sure
Set sail once more
We'll go toward the stars, I'll see the truth and you'll see me;
As I want to be
[pre chorus]
This life is not enough, there has to be something more
Atlantis calls the wrecked to shore
 
By Nash

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario