martes, 3 de septiembre de 2024

Canciones para una vida - Veonity - The Fifth Element



THE  FIFTH  ELEMENT

Los suecos Veonity son una de esas bandas que casi imperceptiblemente irrumpieron, "a lo suyo" en el panorama internacional (2013), y que poco a poco han ido mostrando calidad y buen hacer hasta conformar ya una respetable discografía de seis LP's de estudio si incluimos  "The Fifth element" que verá la luz de forma oficial el próximo 18 de octubre. Power metal de corte europeo, escuela sueca, sinónimo de producción cuidada y en general acierto compositivo a lo largo de toda su carrera. El primero de los adelantos de la nueva obra es el que la da nombre, "The fifth element" y de él dejo hoy un enlace a youtube.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI3JKrSCA_c 

 

I had to find the 
Fifth Element The air
 I breathed and the fire I’ve bent 
Over earth and water my soul has been sent
 The Power of The Fifth Element
 I woke up from this bloody war
 I’m back, right at the altar 
Carried by the kings of holy men
 Free, no longer trapped inside
 This crazy alienation I’ve seen things
 I can not understand 
 On sad wings of destiny we rode on winds of eternity 
And in the sky the mighty eagle
 Flies forever free
 For ages I have gazed upon mankind’s devastation 
For too long I’ve watched from high above
 What I saw is written, it’s my final destination 
From now on there is no turning back 
 On sad wings of destiny we rode on winds of eternity
 And in the sky the mighty eagle
 Flies forever free 
 My sacrifice will fulfill my destiny
 I will carry the weight of the world
 For eternity and far beyond
 I had to find the Fifth Element 
The air I breathed and the fire 
I’ve bent Over earth and water my soul has been sent
 The Power of The Fifth Element
 And then the demons rose from everywhere
 From the darkness It’s time to make the sacrifice
 The Stones of Power sealed the
 Holy Veil The Sacred Altar is his grave 
 Peace in the storm A savior reborn
 Forgive all their sins
 I’ll carry them all
 My sacrifice will fulfill my destiny
 I will carry the weight of the world
 For eternity and far beyond I have become the
 Fifth Element The air I breathed and the fire
 I’ve bent Over earth and water my soul has been sent 
The Power of The Fifth Element
 I will always search to find the piece of the world
 I will always search for the Power of the Element
 I will always search to find the peace of the world
 I will always search for the
 Power of The Fifth Element 
 
By Nash 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario